Roasted Bacon-Wrap Beef Tenderloin
- Set the grill temperature to 275 degrees F and preheat, lid closed, for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Season the tenderloin lightly with Traeger Beef Rub and wrap with bacon. Season again with another layer of Traeger coffee rub.
- 4 Pound Beef, Loins
- 4 Ounce Traeger Beef Rub
- 8 Strips bacon
- 4 Ounce Traeger Coffee Rub
- Place tenderloin in the grill and cook for 30 minutes. Check the internal temperature, the desired temperature is 120 degrees F. If the temperature has not been reached, continue to cook, checking every 5 minutes until desired temperature is reached.
- Remove tenderloin from grill and increase grill temperature to 450 degrees F. After 10 minutes, return tenderloin to grill and sear for 5 minutes. Check the internal temperature again, the finished temperature is 135 degrees F.
- If the finished temperature has not been reached, rotate the tenderloin and sear for an additional 5 minutes or until 135 degrees F is reached.
- Remove tenderloin from grill and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!